Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thing #14 Technorati

Took a look at Technorati ... searched "Learning 2.0" on the main page - so much information. Clicked on the Photos tab - lots of photos for Web 2.0. I checked out the 2cents worth blog which "explores the changing nature of information...what it means to be literate in the 21st century". Some tags: Education, Web 2.0, Literacy, Teach, School and quite a few others. I clicked on the Literacy tag which brought me to tons of blogs.
Some of the Top Tags (is this a 'cloud'?) had links to even more stuff. I clicked on the Travel tag which brought me to blogs on Maps, Bison, Seattle...
Searched Ireland Travel - Looking forward to taking my time to explore this site in more detail. There is just too much information out there to take in at one sitting....videos of actual travels in Ireland and blogs about personal adventures in Ireland.
THIS IS FUN!

No comments: